VIDEO CREDIT: KELLY RANCK
Meet Tom, on seeing what deforestration had done to his community and country at large and he wanted to make a difference.
Light bulb moment:
- 17 years old
- Clean energy project producing smokeless charcoal briquettes and distributes cook-clean stoves throughout Kenya.
- Started to fight deforestation and health problems resulting from charcoal smoke inhalation.
Where am I now:
- 4 employees
- Customers experience efficiency and a cleaner cooking environment
- Expand distribution channels to enable monthly subscriptions home deliveries.
- Build production plant to reach 6.8 million potential customers.